Copy rights Altruistic Life Settlements
LLC 2009 All rights reserved.
Altruistic -- Unselfish regard for the welfare of others.
LIFE INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL NEEDS CHANGE OVER TIME
Many clients find that as they reach retirement age, pay off their
mortgage or see their children through college, their life insurance
has served its primary purpose.
Why sell a life insurance policy?
• Policy premiums have become unaffordable
• Spouse has passed away
• Medical or Long Term Care required
• Estate size has diminished
• Estate Tax law changes negate the need for the policy
• When there is a retiring key-person or a company
partnership is dissolved
• When a charity who owns a donated policy can no
longer afford the premiums
• Insured may wish to give to charity while they are still